Thursday, May 8, 2008

What's Up?

Long time,no post!
I sort of get out of the habit of things (like this blog) and then forget about it completely.

19 days left of school! I am so ready for summer vacation. I plan to do a lot of reading and gerdening this summer. Hopefully by then it will actually warm up and feel like summer. This spring has been a real bummer.

Ryan and I have been house hunting. So far we have seen 8 houses. Right now we are focusing our search on the cities of Golden Valley and Plymouth. It is amazing how much home prices have gone down in the past year or two.

Tonight I am going to a Stampin' Up party at my friend Jenny's house. I have neer been to one before. It should be fun to get together and do a little crafting.

I took one of my personal days off from work tomorrow. If we dont use them we lose them, so with the year winding down, I had to get it in. I am getting my haircut early in the morning (much needed!) and then who knows where the rest of the day will take me. Maybe I will do some crafting that I have been putting off.

No comments: